Membership @ The Journey
Why do you need a spiritual family?
- YOU NEED HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS.
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the one who falls and has no one to help him up!" - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- YOU NEED A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN USE YOUR GIFTS.
"Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you..." - 1 Timothy 4:14
- YOU NEED A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GROW.
"They joined with the other believers and devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and fellowship, sharing in the breaking of bread and prayer." - Acts 2:42
- YOU NEED TO BELONG TO SOMETHING BIGGER THAN YOURSELF.
"Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others." - Romans 12:4-5
"Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another…" - Hebrews 10:25
- SALVATION - a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- BAPTISM - adult believers baptism by immersion
- Two months of faithful attendance @ The Journey
- Sign-up online, at a Sunday Service or email Pastor Chris
- Attend Membership Class
- Sign the Membership Covenant
We hold Membership Classes every 2-3 months, usually immediately following our Sunday Service, starting at about 12:30pm. The class usually goes for about two to two and a half hours. You won't need to bring anything except yourself and an appetite - we also provide lunch!